Thursday, July 26, 2012

Last week

Next week will be our last week and I am hoping to see ALL of you there.  Remember this will be our final weigh in.  I have several prizes available to those who have participated.  I am so excited to have been a part of the changes in all of the participants lives.  I have been able to personally see the changes and the affects that it has made to their bodies and lives.  The positive attitudes, and the strength within.  I hope that they will all continue to live there lives with these changes. As I have said many times throughout the classes "this is a life style change, not a diet". So stay motivated and keep moving in the direction towards your BIG goal.  Set new goals to keep this life style going even after you have met your weight loss goal.  I know we can all do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment